Sat, Mar 30|
Cara Creek Eco Lodge
Yoga Teacher Training | Spring 2024
21 Days, 200 Hours RYS Traditional Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Off Grid Yoga School
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2024, 12:00 PM – Apr 19, 2024, 1:00 PM
Cara Creek Eco Lodge, Estrada Ponte da Atalhada Fiais da Beira, 3405-077 Coimbra, Portugal
21 Days, 200 Hours
Traditional Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
30th March - 19th April 2024
- Small group cohorts that become connected and friends for life. It's personal, intimate and supportive for your individual development.
- You will have your very own glamping pod, which allows you to have proper personal space for reflection and integration.
- Set in the middle of nature where sustainability is paramount to provide the most nurturing learning environment.
- Life-long mentorship as you grow and develop as a Yoga Teacher. Ashley remains in contact with graduates for years to come.
- The training has 9 experienced Yoga Teacher Trainers who truly live their yoga and authentically share it. Their varied backgrounds, training, and specialties enhance your development as you discover your own authentic style of living your Yoga.
- An immersive program, set in nature. You'll be nourished by nature and garden to table meals to optimize your learning experience
- We focus on how to not only become a Yoga Teacher but also how to live more of a Yogic lifestyle off your mat
- Module based, which means you can join for the first 100 hours and then during later dates complete your training with the 2nd module
- We have small groups (10 students is our max), which keeps things intimate and personal - ideal for your indivudual development.
- From the moment you apply, you will be assigned one of your trainers as your mentor for before, during and after the training to continue 1;1 support with us up to 8 weeks after the training is complete
- We, your teacher trainers, are available to answer any of your questions and address any concerns throughout your program and afterwards as you embark on your journey as a Yoga Teacher
- Every aspect of your training incorporates some portion of the curriculum
- We exceed the 180 contact hours required by Yoga Alliance
- You will begin practicing teaching within the first days of Teacher Training, so that by the end of the course you will feel confident in holding space and guiding a yoga class. You'll even be given the option to teach a "real class" to a group other than your peers if you feel comfortable doing so
- Our training uses a Written Evaluation as well as a Practicum (an evaluated practice class), so that you will know where your strengths lie and where you can focus on development
- We have guest teachers that join us to teach on certain topics they specialize in or are extra knowledgeable about as part of the training
Summary of Course Content:
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy and Functional Movement
- Teaching Practice
- Personal Development
- Personal Practice
- Final assessments (written and practice class)
Upon completion of all elements of the training, the pre-training assignments and successfully passing the written exam and teaching practicums, students will graduate with a Teaching Certificate for 200 Hour and can register as a RYT200 with Yoga Alliance®
Our training is personal and intimate from the moment you register.
Contact Ashley by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application, registration and mentorship with Off Grid Yoga School 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training