Mon, Sep 23|
Cara Creek Eco Lodge
The Game Changer Retreat | Gary & Stephanie
"Nourish your body and spirit with mindful choices, and in doing so, become the ,masterpiece of your own creation - the greatest version of yourself.” — Garry, founder of Alkalize Me
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2024, 1:00 PM – Sep 29, 2024, 11:00 AM
Cara Creek Eco Lodge, Estrada Ponte da Atalhada Fiais da Beira, 3405-077 Coimbra, Portugal
Welcome to The Game Changer Retreat, where Gary & Stephanie take their transformative Game Changer cleanse programme to the next level. Hosted with their dear friend from Energy of the Day, this retreat has been designed to take you on a journey that will leave you feeling rejuvenated, inspired, and empowered; revitalised in mind, body, and spirit.
Immerse yourself in the transformative power of cold-pressed juices and the nourishing essence of raw foods, whilst you explore the fascinating realm of energetic self-discovery.
Their mission is to guide you on a profound well-being journey, one that revitalises both your inner and outer self. As you embark on this path, you'll find the tranquil space you need for reconnection and embark on a healing voyage toward becoming the best version of yourself.
Think of it as a loving gift to your body and soul!
NOURISH YOUR BODY 🌱
A daily delight of fresh, organic, Alkalize Me cold-pressed juices and a raw food menu prepared on-site by Garry
TAKE YOURSELF OFF GRID 🌱
A stay at Cara Creek offers to experience harmony with nature, savouring the pleasures of a simpler, more authentic way of life.
TRANSFORMATIVE WORKSHOPS 🌱
Transformative workshops, from nutritional raw food workshops that educate and inspire to yoga, energy healing, and meditation sessions that center your mind.
COMMUNITY AND CONNECTION 🌱
Connect with fellow participants who share your passion for wellness, growth, and positive transformation.
THE FOOD - RAW LIVING, A GATEWAY TO YOUR HIGHER SELF
We believe that food is a gateway to transformation. During your stay, we invite you to embrace the essence of "Raw Living: A Gateway to Your Higher Self" not only through life-changing workshops but also through the nourishing food we offer. Our culinary journey is a celebration of vitality, self-awareness and holistic well-being.
Experience the essence of a typical day, where each step is a mindful journey towards rejuvenation.
As the sun rises, Ashley will start your day with serenity by immersing you in invigorating yoga, meditation, and breathwork sessions that harmonise body and mind. Then, embark on a culinary adventure with Garry’s raw food workshops, where you'll master the art of crafting quick and delightful organic meals. Your personalised growth continues with both one-on-one and group sessions with our dedicated hosts, Garry and Stephanie, who will guide you on your path to self-discovery. You will get to experience the transformative power of energy healing and bio-resonance tools that Stephanie has to offer.
And then, as each day gracefully unfolds, relish in the soothing vibrations of the majestic gong and other healing sounds, and come together in our sharing circle to connect and reflect. On select days, join the group for exhilarating excursions, with ample free time generously sprinkled throughout, allowing you to unwind and bask in the retreat's tranquil atmosphere at your own pace.
At this retreat, every moment becomes a deliberate voyage towards revitalisation and rekindling the essence of your life force energy.
WHAT’S INCLUDED AND EXTRA'S DURING YOUR STAY:
- 6 nights/7 days in a beautiful and unique semi-off-grid eco-glamping setting in Central Portugal.
- Group transfer to and from Porto airport at a designated time, tbc. (2 hour transfer time)
- All meals provided - organic raw food and Alkalize Me cold-pressed juices freshly prepared on site.
- 45min 1:1 session with Garry
- 1hr 1:1 healing session with Stephanie.
- 6 group workshops led by either Garry or Stephanie.
- Daily yoga sessions with the use of all equipment.
- Daily meditation and breathwork sessions.
- Cacao ceremony
- Fire ceremony (weather dependent)
- Sound healing sessions with majestic gong and other healing sounds.
- Group hike to local waterfalls.
- Group visit to neolithic Dolmen site.
- Welcome gift.
- Free wifi in the communal living areas.
- Unlimited herbal teas.
- Use of guest and swimming towels. OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES DURING FREE TIME (ALL INCLUDED IN COST UNLESS STATED)
- Use of natural infinity swimming pool with views across the valley.
- Use of wood-fired hobbit-style sauna.
- Use of wood-fired and solar-powered hot tub.
- Private river beach.
- Stand-up paddle boarding on nearby Montego river.
- Full Body Massage, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage (from 35 to 80 euro paid locally)
- 20min discovery call with Garry.
- 20min discovery call with Stephanie.
- Individual bio-resonance preparation with Stephanie.
- Pre-retreat regimen designed to enhance your overall experience. This regimen will include a FREE one-day cleanse (worth £75.00) and encompass suggested dietary choices, mindfulness exercises, and recipes to help you prepare for the retreat.
- Exclusive 15% discount off all juice cleanse orders placed for 3 months post-cleanse.
Penta Pod - £2100 pp (1 single bed per pod) Tri Pod - £2300 pp/£2000 pp if sharing* (2 single beds per pod) Tetra Pod - £2500 pp/£2100 pp if sharing* (1 double bed per pod) New Alta Pod - £2500 pp/£2100 pp if sharing* (1 double bed per pod)
*only couples/friends to share pods.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space, with the balance to be paid by 1st August 2024. Payment plans are available on request. Please see T&C’s for more information.